Join Our Team
Must be extremely detailed oriented and reliable.
Must have references, experience of over one year and carry own insurance.
Must be bonded and insured.
Must have excellent organizational skills, and be available on call. Contaminants and feces are common cleaning jobs, if this bothers you, need not apply.
Contractor needed for extermination work.
Pride In Our Excellent Service
Need More Information?
An attached resume is preferred. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please feel free to contact Rachel at 925-548-7750 with any questions about becoming a Collector Care Contractor.
Asks that all applicants meet the following requirements:
- Must be drug free.
- Be a high school graduate.
- Have reliable transportation with insurance.
- Be willing to travel (even overnight).
- Be able to stand, squat, bend, and or sit for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift and carry 50+ pounds.
- Have a valid CDL with a clean driving record. (No DUI’s)
All applicants must either enroll or be currently enrolled in an approved ICD or NAPO study program.