Hey Collectors! Any time of the year is a great time to donate!
Did you know that animal shelters need donations too? Our furry friends in need are not as picky as some of our pets. They would love that cat tree your kitty never uses, or that high end dog food that your dog sniffed once and never ate. Do you have bedding and linens that you can purge?
I have compiled a list of what most animal shelters will take. My experience is that most shelters even last notice are extremely grateful for any donations.
- Blankets, Sheets, Pillow Cases (fair to good condition)
- Cloth towels (fair to good condition)
- Paper towels
- Unopened dog or cat food
- Can openers
- Cat litter
- Pet brushes
- Pet dishes or small bowls and plates
- Pet toys (slightly used is ok)
- Pens / Pencils
- Unopened bleach
- Cat / Dog crates and kennels
- Leashes/Collars (slightly used ok)
- Tennis balls